Apple crisp … ! An Apple Crisp is so appealing, chunks of lightly sweetened apples covered in a crisp and crunchy topping. A simple dessert that’s great served with ice cream.
Servings : 3-4
Preparation time : 12-15 min
Baking time : 12-15 min
Baking temperature : 1800c.
- 1 apple ( 200 gm ) ( Peeled and thinly sliced )
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 30 gm butter
- 40 gm whole sugar
- 40 gm all purpose flour ( Maida )
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- Mix 1 tbsp sugar and lemon juice.
- Coat apple slices with lemon and sugar syrup. Keep it aside.
- Mix butter, sugar and flour with your fingers.
- Arrange apple slices in greased tray.
- Sprinkle flour mixture on it.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 12-15 min on 1800c.
- Serve warm with ice cream.