Presenting coleslaw sandwich with zealous twisted touch !! The crunchiness of the coleslaw mixes with the tangy bite of the cheese and aroma or herbs. This will create a simple, yet satisfying meal.
Servings : 4 sandwiches
Preparation time : 25-30 min
- 8 slices of any variety of bread
- 1 portion fresh coleslaw ( prepared with this coleslaw recipe )
For spread :
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ tsp garlic paste
1 tsp mix herbs ( equal portion of : Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Parsley, Basil )
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and prepare the spread.
- Spread it on all slices of bread.
- Take one slice top with coleslaw mixture and put the second bread on top.
- Repeat same to make more sandwiches.
- Serve coleslaw sandwich with potato chips and tomato ketchup.
Great very useful to my wife
Thank you :) We will keep posting more such sandwich recipes … (0)