Chickpeas salad is extremely versatile, as it makes a great side dish or quick and healthy snack by itself. Chickpeas salad can be breakfast, lunch or dinner or whatever you want!
Chickpeas salad is extremely versatile, as it makes a great side dish or quick and healthy snack by itself.
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 8 - 10
- 4 cup boiled chickpeas ( chole chana / kabuli chana )
- ¼ cup capsicum ( fine chopped )
- ½ cup tomato ( fine chopped )
- ¼ cup cucumber ( fine chopped )
- ¼ cup onion ( fine chopped )
- ¼ cup boiled sweet corn
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup grated beetroot
- 1½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp chat masala
- ¼ tsp black salt
- ¼ tsp roasted cumin powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ tsp mix herbs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coriander ( fine chopped )
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Garnish the chickpeas salad with coriander and mint leaves.