When it comes to BBQs, picnics, parties, or a casual get-together, there’s just nothing better and easier than coleslaw. A tasty coleslaw recipe is easy to make and fun to have.
When it comes to BBQs, picnics, parties, or a casual get-together, there's just nothing better and easier than coleslaw.
Author: Zeel Patel
- ¼ cup grated cabbage
- ¼ cup carrot ( grated )
- 2 tbsp capsicum ( fine chopped )
- 2 tbsp onion ( fine chopped )
- 2 tbsp spring onion ( fine chopped )
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh cream
- 2 tbsp cheese ( grated )
- Salt according to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Wash all the vegetables and dry them using kitchen napkin.
- Fine chop the onion, spring onion and capsicum. Keep them aside.
- Grate the cabbage and carrot using grater. Keep them aside.
- Take a bowl. Add all chopped and grated vegetables. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add grated cheese, fresh cream and mayonnaise.
- Mix well. Fresh coleslaw is ready.