Coriander Chutney / Green chutney is a very easy and quick chutney made with coriander. Just a dash of this chutney in any chat preparation will give a new dimension to its taste. It can also be used as a spread for sandwich, enjoyed with parathas, dhoklas, samosas, cutlet etc. The chutney can be stored refrigerated for upto a week.
Coriander Chutney ( Green Chutney )
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Chutney
Serves: 1-1.5 cup
- 2 cup coriander ( fine chopped and cleaned with water )
- ½ cup roasted split gram ( chana dal ) ( daria )
- 1-2 green chili
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- Salt according to taste ( approx. ¾ tsp )
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Put the coriander, green chilies, roasted split gram and salt in a blender with a little water and grind to make a fine paste.
- Add lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate and use as required.