I love chocolate! Who doesn’t? So here I bring Double Chocolate Banana Smoothie which is ready in minutes and features a great flavor combination of bananas and chocolate. It’s perfect treat for kids or adults.
Double Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Start your day proper with this delicious and nutritious double chocolate banana smoothie. Yes, you can have chocolate for breakfast!
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Drinks
- 12 chocolate flavoured or plain glucose biscuits
- 2 ripe banana
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp drinking chocolate powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- Banana slices
- Vanilla ice-cream
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Crush the biscuits in grinder.
- Make a smoothie of banana.
- Combine all ingredients in a deep pot.
- Make a thick smoothie using hand blender.
- Pour double chocolate smoothie in a tall glass.
- Top it with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with banana slices.
- Serve chilled double chocolate smoothie.