Are you bored with serving the same kind of snacks while enjoying your favorite tea or coffee? Well, fret no more. Today I am sharing an amazing, delicious, easy to bake Eggless Chocolate Cookies Recipe with you all.
A cookie is a small sweet, round, flat cake with a crispy texture. This classic Eggless Chocolate Cookie recipe is basic with minimum ingredients. I usually make these chocolate cookies using All-purpose flour/maida, Baking powder, Cocoa Powder, Butter, Sugar, Chocolate chips, and Milk.
If you are allergic to eggs or having a no-egg diet, then this recipe is for you! It is a perfect recipe that can help you to make Chocolate cookies crispy and crunchy in texture, not chewy nor gooey, and it melts in the mouth as soon as you take a bite.
To make a perfect Eggless Chocolate cookie, make sure to be precise with the measurements. Click here to know more about Baking tools and equipment.
These eggless chocolate cookies are so versatile that you can have them anytime. You can eat them for breakfast, as an evening snack, during sudden hunger pangs or sweet-tooth cravings. You can also take it to your tiffin box and picnic parties. This Eggless Chocolate cookie is a kid-friendly recipe. Also, you can serve it with milk/tea/coffee in front of a sudden guest arriving at your home.
Here is the video recipe for the Eggless Chocolate Cookies :
You can make these cookies in bulk as it has a longer shelf life. But make sure you store them in an airtight container/jar, so it does not have any contact with moisture.
You can also try our other eggless cookie recipes
Please do try this easy Eggless Chocolate Cookie recipe and let me know how it turned out and which way you like to enjoy them in the comments section. If you like this recipe, then share it with your family and friends. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates.
Eggless Chocolate Cookies Detailed Recipe:
- All-Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup, leveled
- Baking powder - ¼ tsp
- Cocoa powder - 1-2 tbsp, as per taste
- Salted Butter - ¼ cup / Half stick
- Powdered sugar - ¼ cup, leveled
- Chocolate chips - ¼ cup or more
- Milk - 2 tsp or as per need
- Measure all the ingredients for the chocolate cookies recipe and keep it aside.
- Mix and sift dry ingredients - flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven at 180 degrees centigrade for 10 min.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until you get a nice creamy texture.
- Add 1 tsp of milk and gently mix. You can add vanilla essence at this stage.
- Add flour and cocoa powder mixture.
- Gently mix and make a pliable cookie dough. Add more milk one - half tsp at a time if required.
- Add half of the chocolate chips and gently mix.
- Do not over mix.
- Roll out the dough in a 4-5 mm thick circle. Sprinkle some chocolate chips, press them using a rolling pin.
- Cut the cookies into the desired shape.
- Arrange the cookies in a baking tray, an inch apart from each other.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 12-15 min or until the bottom starts to turn brown.
- Each oven takes a different time, so keep an eye after 10-12 min. Do not overbake them.
- Cool them on a wire rack.
- Store cookies in an airtight container and enjoy them.