A chocolate-based cake is the easiest way to surprise kids, and even adults. Here we are presenting basic eggless chocolate sponge cake recipe. Chocolate cakes can be made eggless too, and eggless chocolate sponge cake can be just as soft as the ones you find at the bakery. Prepare the flavored cake from this eggless chocolate sponge cake and please your guest on birthdays and parties.
Baking time : 35-40 min
Baking temperature : 180 degree Celsius – microwave convection : 200 degree Celsius
- 50 gm butter
- 50 gm powder sugar
- 200 gm milkmaid ( condensed milk )
- 225 gm flour ( maida )
- 25 gm cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 250 ml milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Baking time : 35-40 min
- Baking temperature : 180 degree Celsius - microwave convection : 200 degree Celsius
- Measure all ingredients as per given measurement.
- Preheat oven for 10 min on mentioned temperature.
- Strain maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Beat sugar and butter till get fluffy ( approx 1-2 min using electric bitter ).
- Add vanilla essence and milk maid. Beat for half of the minute.
- Add maida mixture and milk , small quantity at a time.
- Beat for 2-3 minute on medium speed.
- Pour batter into greased tin.
- Tap well to remove bubbles and to level the batter.
- Bake eggless chocolate sponge cake into preheated oven for 35-40 minute.
- Once eggless chocolate sponge cake will get baked, transfer the tin on wired rack. When cool down unmold the cake. Allow it to cool completely.
- Serve fresh eggless chocolate sponge cake with tea or coffee or make a cake for dessert using your favorite frosting.