I have prepared these soft and chewy Eggless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with whole wheat flour, butter, a spoonful of honey, milk, sugar, Quaker oats, and raisins. To enhance the flavor and fragrance of these oatmeal raisin cookies, I added a pinch of cinnamon powder.
These cookies are crispy on the outside, and moist on the inside. Loved by my Lil one !! After having the first bite she said Mumma yummy.
Try our other eggless recipes :
So here is a recipe card for must-try eggless oatmeal raisin cookies:
- Quaker oats – ½ cup
- Whole wheat flour – ⅛ cup
- Raisins – ⅛ cup
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Unsalted butter – ⅛ cup
- Powdered Sugar – ⅛ cup
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Milk – ⅛ cup
- Vanilla essence – few drops
- Measure all ingredients and keep it aside.
- Melt butter in a pan or microwave it just for 20 seconds. Same way warm milk and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add melted butter.
- Add powdered sugar. Whisk with a wire whisker until it forms a silky smooth texture. It will take approximate 2 minutes.
- Add honey, warm milk, and vanilla essence. Whisk well.
- Now place a colander on a bowl. Add whole wheat flour, baking soda, and cinnamon powder.
- Mix well and shift flour mixer. Or else mix all 3 in another bowl and add into wet ingredients.
- Give a quick mix with the help of a spatula.
- Add oats and give a quick mix.
- Fold raisins into cookie better.
- It will be soft and sticky batter. At the same time preheat oven at 180o C for 10 min.
- In a greased pan scoop a tablespoon of batter. Flatten it with the bottom of the spoon.
- The same way spread 6 -7 the same size of cookies. Keep a minimum one-inch distance between all cookies.
- Bake oatmeal raisin cookies at 180o C in a preheated oven until cookies turn into golden color or for 12 – 15 min.
- Keep an eye after 12 min because all oven takes different time to bake.
- Once cool down completely, store in an airtight container.
If you are using microwave convection and size is more than 25 litters then bake at 200o C.
Cookies will be soft when they are warm so before removing from tray let them cool completely.
Whole wheat flour can be replaced by maida.
You can replace sugar with brown sugar or unrefined sugar as well.