Chili Garlic chutney recipe is simple, spicy and tasty chutney prepared from garlic. If you are a garlic lover, this chutney can accompany with various evening snacks. When its prepared by my papaji it tastes yummiest …!!
- ¼ cup garlic cloves ( peeled )
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp peanut oil ( Munghfali ka tela )
- Salt according to taste
- Make a fine paste of garlic using mortar and pestle. ( you can use food processor also )
- Meanwhile add salt into it.
- Once paste is ready add red chili powder and mix it well using pestle.
- Take out garlic paste in a bowl.
- Add oil. Mix well.
- Fresh hot and spicy Red Chili Garlic Chutney is ready.
- For even better taste and texture, use mortar and pestle to make this chili garlic chutney. It will give a coarse texture like no other.
- Use more oil if you like to have an oily chutney. It improves the taste and texture a lot.
Serving Ideas: You can use this spicy chutney as a spicy condiment for Muthiya, Dhokla, Handvo and various Indian snacks.