Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe | Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe | Zeel’s Kitchen
Easy and tasty Pizza Sauce is essential for making super yummy homemade pizza. Here I am sharing my version of a homemade pizza sauce recipe from scratch. No store-bought ready-made ingredients !! Now say a BIG NO to store-bought pizza !!
I made this recipe using readily available ingredients, no fancy ingredients. Garlic, oregano, and paprika are sauteed in olive oil to enhance the flavor. Then one or two chopped onions are cooked until translucent. At last, salt, pepper, sugar, and tomatoes went into the pan. I cook them until soft and blend them all.
I am surrounded by pizza lovers !! I prefer to make pizza at home rather than ordering online. I used to bake pizza bases at home. Soon I will share my no-fail pizza base recipe with you all. Whenever I am running out of time, or there is an instant pizza part plan, I use a store-bought pizza base to make pizza at home. Making pizza at home means No compromise in taste and health.
Another advantage of making pizza at home is everyone gets pizza loaded with their favorite toppings. We don’t have to compromise in adding cheese and olives.
I always stock dried basil whenever I get a good quality of basil. I love to add fresh basil leaves to my recipe. But if I run out of fresh basil, I use dried basil in my recipe.
You can always use tinned pack tomato puree for the quick recipe. But I prefer to use whole tomatoes to get all its taste and goodness. I choose to add chopped tomatoes because they taste far better than freshly churned tomatoes in the Pizza sauce recipe.
Spread two tablespoons of sauce on a 6″ pizza base, load it with favorite toppings, top-up happy cheese, and pop it into the hot oven. Your super yummy Homemade Pizza is ready !!
Use it fresh or refrigerate it for a couple of days or freeze them up to 3 months.
You may also like some other delicious recipes :
- Pasta ( Red Sauce )
- Paneer Pulao | Indian Cottage Cheese Rice Dish
- Veg Mayonnaise Cheese Grilled Sandwich
- Pasta in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Spinach Corn Sandwich ( White Sauce method )
Here is the video recipe of Pizza Sauce Recipe :
Do try this yummy Pizza Sauce recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you liked this recipe, then rate the recipe card. Share this recipe with your loved ones. Please make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and Like my Facebook Page to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the complete recipe card of the Pizza Sauce Recipe :
- Tomato - 1 kg, chopped
- Onion - 2 chopped
- Garlic cloves - 12 - 15, minced
- Olive oil - 4 tbsp
- Oregano - 1-2 tsp
- Chili flakes - 1 tsp, as per taste
- Salt - 1 tsp, as per taste
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp, as per taste
- Sugar - 1-2 tbsp
- Dried basil - 1 tsp or handful of fresh basil leaves
- In a pan, add olive oil.
- Add crushed garlic, oregano, and chili flakes.
- Saute until aroma release.
- Add chopped onion.
- Mix well and cook until the onion turns translucent.
- Add salt, sugar, and freshly crushed black pepper powder.
- Cook for a min.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook until tomatoes turn soft and the mixture becomes thick.
- After regular intervals, stir well.
- Once tomatoes are cooked properly, add dried basil or fresh basil leaves.
- Adjust the taste if required.
- Turn off the flame.
- Let the sauce cool down completely.
- When the sauce is completely cooled down, grind it into a smooth paste.
- Your Pizza sauce is ready.
- Spread sauce on a pizza base, add toppings, and cheese. Bake it and Enjoy it!!