Eggless Mango Mousse – a summer special recipe from Zeel’s kitchen for all mango lovers ! Mango mouse is light, creamy and heavenly with the gorgeous aroma and color of the mangoes made with fresh cream, whipped cream, chocolate and ripe mango pulp. You can also use mangoes pulps available in the market and recreate this delicious mango mousse recipe.
Mango Mousse ( Egg-less )
Eggless Mango mousse - a summer special recipe from Zeel's kitchen for all mango lovers !
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Dessert
- 100 gm white compound ( roughly chopped )
- 100 gm whipped cream
- 65 ml fresh cream
- ½ cup fresh mango pulp / readymade
- Mango jam / glaze / crush for garnishing
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Heat one non-stick pan.
- Add fresh cream. Heat it on slow flame it get one boil.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add white compund chocolate and stir it continuously till chocolate get melts.
- When it will come on room temperature fold whipped cream and mango pulp in it.
- Refrigerate it for atleast 3-4 hours or till the mousse sets.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 4-6 individual bowls / glasses.
- Garnish with mango crush / jam and serve chilled.
You can garnish with fresh mango also.