Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe | Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe without Rice | Healthy Protein-Rich Dosa
Once in a week, we promise to come with a new healthy diet recipe. So we are here with Healthy Protine Rich Dosa Recipe called Mixed Dal Dosa or Mixed Lentil Dosa. This Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe without Rice is a super healthy and easy-to-make meal recipe.
Healthy diet recipes don’t ask for fancy ingredients all the time. A super healthy meal could be cooking using our daily kitchen ingredients. To prepare this Mixed Dal Dosa recipe, you need to soak dal overnight or for 6-8 hours. Later on, grind them into a batter and prepare instant protein-rich dosa for any meal. This recipe doesn’t require any fermentation.
This Mixed Lentil Dosa recipe is perfect for breakfast. Serve them with your favorite chutney like coconut chutney, onion tomato chutney, green chutney, or with a bowl of fresh curd. Sambhar also goes well with this dosa recipe. Even you can prepare them for kids lunch-box or healthy diet meals.
Lentils are essential for good health. Consciously we should include different varieties of dal or pulses in our meal. Let’s see why we should include in our daily diet :
- Rich in protein.
- Perfect for a weight-loss diet.
- Good source of dietary fibers.
- Good for heart health.
- Increase energy levels.
For more details related to a healthy diet or weight loss diet, connect with Dr. Priyanka Bhawlakar.
In our traditional Indian meals, dishes prepared using lentils or pulses are an essential part of everyday meals. Moong dal dosa or Adai dosa are same type of lentil dosa. Apart from dosas, there are so many healthy recipes that use lentils are like – Dal fry, dal palak, dal stuffed parathas, Pooran Poli, Vedhmi Puri, Laddoos, Mohanthal, podi powder, chutneys, Dal dhokli, etc.
Here is the video recipe of the Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe :
If you are on a weight-loss diet, then check out my healthy diet recipe section :
- Chole Salad | Kabuli Chana Salad Recipe
- Sugar-free Muskmelon Banana Smoothie | Muskmelon Banana Lassi
- Oatmeal Banana Shake Recipe
- for more healthy diet recipes please click here.
You may like to try easy and healthy dosa/chilla recipes:
- Lauki Besan Chilla | Besan Lauki Chilla Recipe
- Oats Uttapam | Instant Oats Suji Uttapam | Oats Onion Uttapam
- Rava Uttapam | Instant Suji Uttapam
- for more such breakfast/snack recipes click here.
Do try this healthy weight-loss dosa recipe, and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you like this Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe, then share it with your friends and family and rate the recipe card. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the complete recipe card of the Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe :
- Toor dal / Split pigeon pee - ¼ cup
- Chana dal / Split black gram - ¼ cup
- Moong dal / Split green gram - ¼ cup
- Urad dal / Split black lentils - ¼ cup
- Green chili - 2-4, as per taste
- Ginger - 1-2 inch
- Salt - as per taste
- Water - ½ - ¾ cup
- Water for soaking - 4 cups
- Oil for cooking
- In a bowl, add all four varieties of dal.
- You can use masoor dal or yellow moong dal in place of moong dal.
- Choose dal as per the availability.
- Rinse them 4 -5 times.
- Add 3 - 4 cups of fresh water and soak them overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
- After that, discard the water and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add soaked dal, ginger, green chili, and salt.
- Grind them into a smooth batter.
- If you love crunchy dosa, grind them into a coarse batter.
- For soft dosa, make a silky smooth batter.
- Gradually add water while grinding.
- Take the batter out in a bowl.
- Adjust the salt, if required.
- Add more water, if required.
- Whisk it nicely and make medium consistency batter.
- The batter should not be very thin or runny.
- Heat dosa tawa.
- Apply oil on tawa and wipe it.
- When tawa is hot enough, add one ladder batter.
- Spread it evenly in a circular manner.
- Pour ½ tsp of oil.
- Cook on medium flame until dosa starts to leave tawa from sides.
- Once cooked nicely, flip and cook from the side for one minute.
- Take the dosa on a serving plate.
- Same way, prepare all dosa.
- Serve hot Mixed Dal Dosa with chutney of your choices like coconut chutney, onion tomato chutney, green chutney, raw mango chutney, or pickle of your choice, fresh curd, sambhar.