Thinking of a paratha in breakfast…!! Give a break to routine stuffed aloo parathas and try muli. Stuffed muli paratha is a perfect breakfast with a little spicy touch. This is also easy to carry dish for long journeys and picnic.
Stuffed Muli Paratha ( Stuffed Radish Paratha )
Give a break to routine stuffed alu parathas and try muli. Stuffed muli paratha is a perfect breakfast with a little spicy touch.
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 10 Parathas
- For Stuffing :
- 3 cup grated muli ( radish )
- 2 tbsp coriander ( fine chopped )
- 3-4 medium spicy green chili ( fine chopped )
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt according taste
- For Dough :
- 2 cup radish leaves ( fine chopped )
- 3 cup flour ( fine whole wheat flour )
- 1 tsp oil
- Water as per requirement to need dough
- Salt according to taste
- Oil for frying
- Dry whole wheat flour for dusting
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Mix grated radish with salt. Keep it aside for 10-15 min.
- Squeeze access water from radish.
- Combine all ingredients of dough in a mixing bowl.
- Prepare soft dough with left over water. If requires add extra water.
- Mix all ingredients of stuffing in a bowl except salt.
- Devide dough into 10 equal portion.
- Roll small roti with the help of flour.
- Put one portion of prepared stuffing in the center.
- Wrap stuffing with rolled circle and make a stuffed ball. Press it a little and give a shape of pattie.
- Coat it with dry wheat flour and roll out carefully and give it a circular shape having approx 4-5 inch diameter.
- Place it on a heated tava and cook on medium flame. When you see tiny bubbles rising on the surface, turn it over.
- Spread ½ teaspoon oil around its edge on both sides with the help of spatula and cook for 30 seconds each side. Repeat flip and cook process until light brown spots appear on both sides.
- Serve hot muli paratha with curd and pickle of your choice.