Tandoori gobi is one of the tempting starter as like manchurian or . Tandoori Gobi is clearly one of the best ways to enjoy a cauliflower. Medium spicy Tandoori Gobi (Cauliflower) is a perfect holiday dish. The softness of the cauliflower and the crunch of the onions will activate your taste buds. Tandoori Gobi is roasted in oven it requires very less oil and is very healthy. Amaze your family and your guests with this spectacular dish with an awesome presentation.
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Starater
Serves: 3 - 4
- 20 par boiled cauliflower florets
- For marinade :
- ¼ cup roasted gram flour ( besan )
- 1 cup fresh curd
- ¼ tsp black salt
- ¼ tsp chat masala
- Salt according to tatse
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp oil
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Combine all ingredients except cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well. Make sure there should not be any lump of besan.
- Add the gobi pieces in the marination and gently coat them with the marination.
- Cover and keep the bowl aside for 30 min or more. You can also refrigerate the marination and keep it overnight in the fridge. After 30 min, gently mix the whole mixture.
- Bake the marinated tandoori gobi in preheated oven for 15-20 min on 1800c or till you can see golden crust on baked tandoori gobi.
- Garnish the tandoori gobi with coriander leaves and onion rings and serve hot.
You can deep fry the marinated gobi too.