Healthy Chocolate Bark | Chocolate Bark with Roasted Nuts and Seeds
Healthy Chocolate Bark is made from good quality dark chocolate and loaded with the goodness of roasted nuts and seeds. Whenever you are craving some sweets but looking for some healthy bytes, you must try this Chocolate Bark with Roasted Nuts and Seeds.
Making the Healthy Chocolate Bark is an effortless recipe and does not ask for any special skills. Melt the chocolate, add roasted nuts and seeds of your choice, spread it evenly, sprinkle some more nuts and seeds, set it, cut it and enjoy it as a healthy quick meal option. These barks are an excellent option for those who love chocolates but prefer to eat consciously.
Everyone loves to eat chocolates (a few are exceptional ) and craves them. So let’s make a wise choice about how to eat them. Try to get some good quality dark chocolate and prepare them. Nuts and seeds in these recipes add a nice crunch to it and their health benefits too. If your kids are not taking nuts and seeds in the original form and they love to eat chocolate occasionally, you can try this healthy chocolate bark recipe for them.
This Chocolate Bark with Roasted Nuts and Seeds is one of the best gifting options. You can modify it according to the liking or preferences of the other person and gift it on a special occasion. So on this Mother’s Day, make some Healthy Chocolate Barks of your mother’s choice and surprise your mother.
If you are looking for a healthy sustainable diet advice, get in touch with Dietitian Priyanka Bhawalkar.
- You can increase or decrease the number of nuts and seeds as per your liking.
- Replace these nuts and seeds with your fav nuts, seeds, or dried fruits.
- Dry roasting is required to remove moisture parts, as moisture spoils the chocolate.
- It is a healthy option to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Modify this recipe as per liking and gift to your loved one.
Here is the video recipe of the Healthy Chocolate Bark Recipe :
You may also like to try more Healthy Diet Recipes :
- Vegetable Dalia | Masala Vegetable Dalia Recipe
- Oatmeal Banana Shake Recipe
- Roasted Beetroot Salad | Roasted Beetroot Salad Recipe
- for more healthy diet recipes please click here.
Do try this Healthy Chocolate Bark Recipe, and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you like this Chocolate Bark with Roasted Nuts and Seeds Recipe, then share it with your friends and family and rate the recipe card. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the complete recipe card of the Healthy Chocolate Bark Recipe :
- Dark chocolate - 2 cup, chopped
- Almonds - ¼ cup
- Peanuts - ⅛ cup
- Sunflower seeds - 2 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds - 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp
- Flax seeds - 1 tsp
- Butter paper - 1 piece
- Dry roast all the nuts and seeds in a pan or OTG.
- Roughly chop the almonds and keep them aside.
- Remove the skin of peanuts and break them into halves. To remove the skin of roasted peanuts, rub them between palms.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add 75% of chocolate. Microwave it for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Mix it well until it melts completely. Add the remaining 25% of chocolate and mix well until it melts completely.
- If required, microwave it for 20 seconds.
- You can melt the chocolate in a double boiler too.
- Now add 50% - 70% of roasted nuts and seeds. Reserve rest for further use.
- Fold everything nicely.
- Line a tray with butter paper.
- Spread the chocolate and nuts mixture evenly on butter paper.
- Sprinkle the reserved nuts and seeds and cover the chocolate as per your liking.
- Gently press them down.
- Let it rest on the counter table or refrigerate it for 30-45 minutes until set.
- Break the chocolate into desired size and shape.
- Store them in an airtight container.
- During hot and humid weather, refrigerate them.
Replace these nuts and seeds with your fav nuts, seeds, or dried fruits.
Dry roasting is required to remove moisture parts, as moisture spoils the chocolate.
It is a healthy option to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Modify this recipe as per liking and gift to your loved one.