Lychee Cooler…! A fruity, sweet and healthy non-alcoholic mocktail for everyone. The delicate flavor of lychee can easily be overpowered by spirits, but it’s perfect for a mocktail. This pretty creation is all about refreshment, and makes a welcome change to standard non-alcoholic options. Its making is very easy with this method. You will get a fantastic taste of it. Get yourself refreshed in this sizzling summer with cool cool lychee cooler.
Get yourself refreshed in this sizzling summer with cool cool lychee cooler.
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Drinks
- 10 fresh lychee ( peeled and seedless )
- Sugar according to taste ( approx. 2 tsp )
- 1 ½ cup soft drink ( sprite or dew )
- 1 ½ cup ice cubes
- Whole lychee, cherries or mint leaves for garnishing
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Peel the fresh lychees and remove the seeds.
- Combine lychee, sugar, 1 cup ice cubes and half of the soft drink.
- Blend it with blender for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add fill ¼ of serving glass with remaining ice cubes.
- Pour prepared lychee cooler. Add remaining soft drink.
- Garnish lychee cooler with lychee, cherries or mint leaves and serve lycheed.
you can replace fresh lychee with tinned lychee. At that time use lychee syrup instead of sugar.