Yesterday I bought the lychees for the first time in this season and planning to prepare something from the fresh lychees. I went into the kitchen and I have seen mangoes. So I decided to try a healthy summer drink prepared with fresh lychees and mangoes – Lychee Mango Mocktail – Lychee Mango Cooler !!
I added some ginger to give a nice twist and seasoned with salt and pepper. Health freak can avoid adding sugar for a Sugar-free lychee mango mocktail.
Try our other lychee and mangoes recipe :
So enjoy this refreshing summer cooler in these hot days !!
- Fresh Lychee – 20, peel and remove seeds
- Fresh mango cubes – 2 cup
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Salt – according to taste
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – according to taste ( optional )
- Ice cubes for serving
- Peel the lychee, remove seeds and keep it aside.
- The same way removes the skin of mango and ginger and chops them.
- Blend lychee and ginger along with ⅛ cup of water until smooth.
- Strain the lychee juice in a bowl.
- Blend the mangoes along with 2 tbsp water until smooth.
- Add into lychee juice.
- Add salt, pepper, chaat masala and sugar ( optional). Mix well.
- While serving fill ⅓ glass with ice cubes. Pour over the prepared lychee mango mocktail and enjoy shipping!!