Mango Fizz… A nonalcoholic beverage.! This is perfect for summer special mocktail for a casual get-together. While preparing this drink, we used fresh mango puree with mint leaves, which gives the perfect refreshment during summer.
Like you, I am also a mango lover and keep trying different recipes using fresh mangoes. Traditionally In India, we make aam panna to beat the heat. This summer I tried this recipe and it turned out so well. You must include this recipe on the menu of your next party and don’t forget to share your experience with us.
You can also try our other Refreshing Drinks :
Must try some Mango desserts :
Other Mango related recipes click here
- 5 – 6 mint leaves
- 4 tbsp mango puree/pulp
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger extract
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice cubes
- ½ cup soda or chilled water
- Mango slices and lemon rings for garnishing
- Clap the mint leaves and add at bottom of the glass.
- Add mango pulp, ginger extract, and lemon juice.
- Mix well so that flavor of mint can extract.
- Fill the ¾ glass with crushed ice cubes.
- Pour the soda or water and serve chilled.