Mango Iced Tea! Sounds interesting ?? Yes, this is my favorite summer drink at the moment to beat the hot summer. The delicious, juicy flavor of sweet mango with tea and a touch of lemon makes a great summer cooler. If you like mango and tea then you should try this combination.
My other favorite iced teas are lemon iced tea and lychee iced tea. You can choose your own flavors while preparing iced tea.
You need just 4 ingredients – Black tea, Mango, Lemon, Sugar. To make this sugar free – skip the sugar or add honey. I am sure you will love this easy-peasy mango iced tea recipe.
You can also try our Mango Drinks :
Must try some Mango desserts :
Other Mango related recipes click here
- 2 ripe mango ( 1 ¼ cup fresh mango pulp )
- 3 cup of water
- 2 tsp black tea
- 1 - 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice or according to taste
- 3 – 4 tbsp sugar or according to taste
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves, lemon rings or mango slices for garnishing
- Peel and chop the mangoes.
- Puree them in a blender and refrigerate.
- Heat water on a stovetop or in the microwave. Turn off flame.
- Add the black tea and stir.
- Cover and keep it aside for 10 min.
- Strain the tea and keep the tea in the fridge.
- Once the tea is cooled, combine tea, mango puree, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Blend them in a blender till getting smooth.
- Fill ¼ glass with ice cubes.
- Pour prepared mango iced tea.
- Garnish it with mint leaves, mango or lemon rings.
- Serve chilled mango ice tea.