To welcome mangoes with this hot and happening summer Mango lassi is a perfect one. Lassi is most popular in Northern India. It is a soothing cold drink for hot summer days. What can be a better way than to combine the sweetness of mangoes with the coolness of yogurt? It is smooth, creamy and unconditionally heavenly to brighten up any meal.
You can also try our other Refreshing Drinks Recipe :
- 1½ cup mango pulp ( 3 mango )
- 1 cup fresh curd
- 5-6 tsp sugar ( according to taste )
- 4 tbsp cashews
- ¼ tsp cardimom powder or 1 tbsp rose syrup
- ½ cup fine chop mango
- 4 slices of mango and glazed cherries for garnishing.
- Rinse the mango properly. Peel the mango and chop them.
- In a blender or mixer, puree the mangoes with sugar. Sugar can be optional if mangos are very sweet.
- Add curd, cardamom powder or rose syrup or water.
- Blend for a while till it becomes smooth.
- In the serving glass at the bottom add 1-2 tbsp chopped mangoes.
- Pour mango lassi . Garnish with cashews, mango slices and cherries and serve chilled lassi.
- You can add ice cubes while blending.