Mango thick shake… A great summer drink for mango lovers. This luscious, thick and tangy drink blends the sweetness of ripe mango along with vanilla ice cream. Try this udderly delicious recipe. Great hearty but low calorie Dessert. This thick shake is a wonderful breakfast and also a deliciously filling snack (maybe have a smaller portion depending on how hungry you are) !!!!
Mango Thick Shake
Mango thick shake... A great summer drink for mango lovers. This luscious, thick and tangy drink blends the sweetness of ripe mango along with vanilla ice cream.
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 ripe mangoes ( kesar mangoes are preferable )
- 2 tbsp sugar or according to taste
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream / mango ice cream
- 2 – 3 scoops ice creams for servings
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Wash the mangoes. Peel them and chop them in cubes.
- Combine mango pieces, ice cubes, 4 scoops ice creams and sugar in a bowl of blender.
- Blend them very well.
- Garnish them with ice cream scoop, cherries, mango pieces or slices.
- Serve chilled mango thick shake in hot-hot summer.