Peanut Salad Recipe | Soaked Peanut Salad | Healthy Weight-loss Peanut Salad
Are you looking for a healthy, tasty, and tummy filler salad recipe? Then today’s recipe – Peanut Salad Recipe will be the right recipe. The Peanut Salad recipe is high in protein, full of fiber, flavourful weight-loss salad recipe.
In this easy no-cook Peanut Salad recipe, I soaked peanuts overnight. Added chopped onion, tomato, and vegetables like cucumber, carrot, or capsicum. To make this salad more interesting, I included raw mango. According to season, Raw mango can be replaced by pomegranate seeds. Seasoned this with black salt, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, and red chili powder. Lastly, add lemon juice and toss well. To make it more interesting, sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and flax seeds and serve.
This Peanut Salad recipe is
Peanut is a superfood. It is rich in protein, fiber, essential minerals, and vitamins. Not only this, soaked peanuts are as healthy as soaked almonds. Peanuts are a source of good fat. The right amount of peanuts in the diet also help in weight loss. One should add a handful of peanuts to the daily diet.
Below are some health benefits of peanuts :
- Tummy filler and helps in weight-loss
- Good for the health of the Heart
- Rich in potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, and vitamins B, E, etc
- Improves digestion
- Good for skin
This Peanut Salad is best for people who want to lose weight. It is helpful for people with hypo-thyroid, PCOS, or hormonal issues. If you are looking for sustainable diet advice, consult Dietician Priyanka Bhawlakar.
Apart from this recipe, you can add raw peanuts in dal dhokli, Gujarati style dal, khichdi while cooking. Soak them and have the first meal in the morning or add them into a salad. Add a handful of roasted peanuts into your poha, upma, tempered rice, poha chiwda, cornflakes chiwda, etc. Enjoy roasted peanuts and roasted chana with jaggery in the evening. To satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way – try peanut chikki !!
Here is the video recipe of the Peanut Salad Recipe :
In this salad, feel free to play around as per your taste like:
- Add Feta Cheese or crumbled paneer. For vegan – add tofu
- Veggies like boiled corn, beetroot, radish
- Fruits like pomegranate, mango, avocado, pineapple
- Dry fruits like raisins, cranberry, dates
- You can serve Peanut salad at room temperature or chilled.
- It is a great party starter or appetizer for any meal.
- You can make this Peanut Salad for your Breakfast, Snack, or Small get-together party.
You may also like to try more healthy weight-loss recipes :
- Sugar-free Muskmelon Banana Smoothie | Muskmelon Banana Lassi
- Mango Salsa with Baked Mexican Nacho chips
- Vegetable Dalia | Masala Vegetable Dalia Recipe
- For more diet-related recipes click here.
I hope you all will try my healthy weight loss Peanut Salad recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you like this recipe, then share it with your friends and family and rate the recipe card. Please make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and Like my Facebook Page to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the complete recipe card of the Peanut Salad Recipe :
- Raw Peanuts - ½ cup
- Onion - 1, chopped, optional
- Tomato - 1, chopped
- Cucumber / Carrot / Capsicum / Boiled corn - 1, chopped, as per availability and preferences
- Raw Mango / Pomegranate Seeds - ¼ - ½ cup
- Roasted Sesame seeds - 1 tsp, per serving
- Flax seeds - ¼ tsp, as per serving
- Lemon - 1 or more, as per taste
- Black salt - 1 tsp, as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Chaat masala - ¼ - ½ tsp, as per taste
- Red chili powder - ¼ - ½ tsp, as per taste
- Coriander leaves/mint leaves - 2 tbsp, chopped
- In a bowl, add raw peanuts. Soak them in enough water overnight or at least for 5-6 hrs.
- Strain soaked peanuts and keep them aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add soaked peanuts, chopped onion, and tomato.
- For satvik or no onion, no garlic Peanut Salad recipe, skip onion.
- Add one or more chopped vegetables like cucumber, carrot, capsicum, boiled corn as per availability and liking.
- Add chopped raw mango or pomegranate seeds, or both.
- Toss well.
- Add Black salt, chaat masala, and red chili powder as per your taste profile.
- Add the juice of one lemon or more as per liking.
- Toss well and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves or mint leaves.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and flax seeds and serve.
- You can add seeds with the rest of the ingredients too.