Its summer time = Mango time !! Few days before I have shared Aam Panna Recipe. It’s time for some tangy curry now – Raw Mango Curry – Kachhi Keri nu Shak – Kachhi Kairi ki Sabji. I have prepared raw mango curry with Jaggery to balance the sourness of raw mango.
Mangoes – Ripe or Raw Loved by all age group in India. Being a “King of Fruits”, mangoes are a power house of Nutrition- Rich in vitamin A & C, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
Raw mangoes help to ease digestion and relieve from constipation, dehydration etc. They are good for skin and hair too. Mangoes boost our energy level instantly.
You can try our other mango’s recipes :
- Raw mango – 2 big totapuri mangoes – peeled and chopped
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Hing- a pinch
- Salt according to taste ( 1 tsp )
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp or more
- Jaggery – ½ cup or more
- Water – ½ cup or as per need
- Wash the mangoes. Peel them n cut into cubes.
- Heat iron kadai and add 2 tbsp oil.
- Add mustard seeds.
- When they start to crackle add cumin seeds.
- When they start to splutter add hing.
- Add chopped mangoes and salt.
- Mix well. Cover and cook.
- After 5 min check it. Add water as per need.
- Again cook until mangoes get soft.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder and jaggery.
- Mix well. Add more water as per your need.
- Cook for 2 more min.
- Here your Raw mango curry is ready to serve. Enjoy hot with chapatti, paratha or rice.