Roasted Almond Chocolate Clusters (2-ingredients only!)
Easy Rakshabandhan Special Recipe!
Today I am going to share a recipe that is Roasted Almond Chocolate Clusters, especially for this Rakshabandhan festival. The Almond Cluster is made up of perfectly roasted almonds dipped/covered in delicious chocolate.
I have used just two ingredients for this recipe- Almonds and Chocolate. You have to roast the almonds perfectly to gain that delicious nutty flavor. I bought a pack of the dark chocolate compound slab. You can use any of Dark, Milk, or White chocolate as per your liking. No baking is required, you have to roast, melt, mix, and freeze. These clusters are also known as Roasted Almond Chocolate drops.
I am always a fan of almonds/walnuts and chocolate, so I thought of making these in less than 10 min. It can be prepared on a special occasion or given as a gift to any person. Make these beautiful clusters as Raksha Bandhan or Valentine Day Treat. Just a few chocolate almond clusters are a perfect surprise for kids tiffin/snack.
I suggest storing them in the refrigerator in an airtight container and enjoying them until it’s over!!
Almond Chocolate Cluster is an easy beginner level recipe. You can add any nut of your choices like peanut, walnut, pistachios, cashew nut, or dry fruit like raisins, cranberry, strawberry, or raspberry. You can increase or decrease the quantity of nuts/dry fruit as per your liking. As it requires less cooking, low fuss, and no pre-preparation, it is the best way to impress your guests by serving these clusters as a light dessert.
Roast almonds properly and do not burn them. Don’t add water/milk while melting chocolate slab, and do not overburn it, else it will become bitter. This recipe is gluten-free and healthy. It is the perfect combination of sweet and nutty crunch- the best way to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Here is the video recipe of Roasted Almond Chocolate Clusters :
Relish the delicious tiny festive treats moment of infinite pleasure. Don’t blame me if you can’t stop yourself from eating many because they are so yummy and amazing.
Please do try this easy Roasted Almond Chocolate Cluster recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. I appreciate your feedback so much. If you like this recipe, then share it with your family and friends. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates.
You can also try other Festival special Cakes and Cookies :
Recipe card of the Roasted Almond Chocolate Clusters :
- Chocolate slab - 200 gm, roughly chopped
- Roasted almonds - ¼ cup or more, chopped
- Parchment Paper
- Dry roast the almonds on gas or oven.
- Let them cool down.
- Roughly chop almonds as per your need.
- Same way take chocolate slab/compound of your choice.
- Roughly chop them into small pieces and transfer it into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave them for a min in the intervals of 30 sec.
- Mix well after 30 min.
- Else, You can melt it in a double boiler also. Once melted completely, give a nice mix.
- Add roughly chopped roasted almonds in it.
- You can increase or decrease the almond quantity as per your liking.
- Line a tray using parchment paper.
- Take a spoonful of a chocolate almond mix, spread it in a circle.
- In the same way, prepare all clusters.
- Let them refrigerate until it sets well.
- Once set, remove them from the tray and refrigerate them in an airtight container.
- Enjoy them until over !!