This Sweet Corn Salad will bring extra freshness to your breakfast or beauty to your lunch/dinner.
A colorful bowl of this salad offers a perfect blend of sweet and tangy flavors. I prepared it using fresh vegetables like tomato, onion, capsicum. You can add vegetables of your choice. Roasted peanuts add a decent crunch.
Enjoy this healthy crunchy salad in your own good company.
You can also try our other corn recipes
- Sweet corn – 1 cup boiled
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Capsicum – 1 chopped
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Roasted or soacked peanuts – ¼ cup
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp or more
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Boil the corn and take out the corn kernels. Keep it aside.
- Fine chop all the vegetables and keep it aside.
- In a bowl combine corn kernels, peanuts and all fine chopped vegetables. Mix well.
- Add cilantro leaves Mix well.
- Add lemon juice,black pepper powder and salt according to taste. Mix well.
- Serve the salad immediately.