Watermelon Cooler | Sugar-free Watermelon Cooler Recipe
Watermelon is not only juicy, sweet, and refreshing summer fruit, but it is versatile too. We can prefer so many refreshing dishes out of it. So today, I am sharing a Watermelon Cooler Recipe with you.
This Watermelon Cooler recipe requires just 4 ingredients. All you need is seedless watermelon cubes, a handful of mint leaves, juice of lemon, and black salt. Prepare a juice out of it and enjoy it with the family during the summer evenings.
- Watermelons are sweet enough and juicy, so I do not prefer to add extra sugar and water. Still, if required, add sugar or honey.
- Removed the seeds from the watermelon, so the straining of juice is an optional step.
- Lemon juice and black salt will help in the digestion process and helps to reduce the gastric effect.
- If you prefer chilled drinks, refrigerate watermelon well in advance. This way, you can skip the addition of ice cubes.
- Always serve fresh.
- Fill the popsicle molds and freeze. Enjoy this refreshing watermelon popsicle with kids.
Here is the video recipe of the Watermelon Cooler Recipe :
You may also like to try more Summer Special Drinks Recipes :
- Sugar-free Muskmelon Banana Smoothie | Muskmelon Banana Lassi
- Aam Panna
- Lychee Mango Mocktail ( Lychee Mango Cooler )
For more Summer Special Recipes click here.
Do try this Watermelon Cooler recipe, and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you like this Sugar-free Watermelon Cooler Recipe, then share it with your friends and family and rate the recipe card. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the complete recipe card of the Watermelon Cooler Recipe :
- Watermelon - 4 cup, peeled, chopped and seeds removed
- Mint leaves - a handful
- Lemon - 1
- Black salt - ½ -1 tsp, as per taste
- Peel the watermelon properly.
- Remove seeds and chop them into small cubes.
- Add them to a bowl. Add mint leaves, juice of lemon, and black salt.
- Make juice out of it, and your refreshing drink is ready.
- Strain it if you require it.
- Add mint leaves and ice cubes (if required) and serve.
Removed the seeds from the watermelon, so the straining of juice is an optional step.
Lemon juice and black salt will help in the digestion process and helps to reduce the gastric effect.
If you prefer a chilled one, refrigerate watermelon well in advance. This way, you can skip the addition of ice cubes.
Always serve fresh.
Fill the popsicle molds and freeze. Enjoy this refreshing watermelon popsicle with kids.
Leave A Comment