Flavoured Potatoes …! It’s favorite of kids and grown-ups, always a winner at parties and barbecues. Enjoy flavoured potatoes which are easy to make and great in taste.
Baking temperature : 180 – 200 degree Celsius
Flavoured Potatoes …! It’s favorite of kids and grown-ups, always a winner at parties and barbecues.
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Starter
Serves: 5 - 6
- 3 cup potatoes ( Chopped in big cubes )
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp mixed herb
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp black pepper ( freshly crushed )
- ½ tsp salt
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Take a pan. Boil water.
- Boil potato cubes for 5 min on medium high flame with salt. Drain them.
- Take a bowl. Mix garlic paste, olive oil, mix herbs, oregano, chili flakes, black pepper with salt and prepare a marination.
- Add drained and dry potatoes in marination. Mix proper. Make sure all potatoes should covered evenly.
- Preheat oven for 10 min on mentioned temperature.
- Take a try. Arrange all potatoes. Bake them for 15-20 min or till they get brown crust.
- Serve hot with any flavored/plain cheese dip or Mayo.