This cutlet dish is made from sprouted green gram bean (moong ) which is rich in fiber and a significant source of protein and carbohydrates. Sprouts in these cutlets give them an edge over others for they are healthy and tasty too.
Sprouted Moong ( green gram ) Cutlet
This cutlet dish is made from sprouted green gram bean (moong ) which is rich in fiber and a significant source of protein and carbohydrates.
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 4 ( 16 cutlet )
- 1 ½ cup sprouted Moong bean / ( Moong bean + moth bean ) ( crushed in chili cutter )
- ¾ cup onion ( fine chopped )
- 1 cup potatoes ( boiled and mashed )
- 1-2 green chili ( fine chopped )
- ¼ tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander ( fine chopped )
- Oil for roasting
Instructions ( 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml, 1 tsp = 5 ml)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Divide it into 15-16 equal portion.
- Make a flat ball from the portion.
- Heat flat non stick tawa.
- Roast both side of cutlet with minimum amount of oil till color of surface turns to brown color.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.