Are you in need of a perfect chocolate indulgence? Then this eggless brownie will surely live up to your expectations. This brownie recipe is going to bring a treat for all chocolate lovers.
Chocolate Brownies are not just a square baked treat but rather it can take anyone in chocolate heaven. It is similar to chocolate cake in terms of appearance but it is a bit more dense and fudgy in texture. Brownies and cakes are nowadays a must when it comes to celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, events, parties, festivals, or any small occasion. These little forms of sheet cookies always rock. Nowadays chocolate brownies are not only confined to special occasions but if you want to make someone feel important/special then just bake this homemade eggless brownie and win their heart.
These mouth-watering eggless brownie can be prepared using basic kitchen ingredients that are always available in our pantries like dark chocolate, sugar, all-purpose flour, butter, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, walnuts, baking powder, and soda. These chocolate brownies are not gooey but it is soft, moist, and fudgy. The walnuts add a nice crunch to it. I recommend you to use a square/rectangle cake tin to bake the brownies. I have used the combination of cocoa powder with dark chocolate for the dark and fudgy cafe style chocolate brownies. Also make sure you use the best quality of dark chocolate for best results.
I have made these dark chocolate brownies without using eggs. Hence this recipe is best for people who consume egg-free diets or people who are allergic to eggs.
One good thing about this brownie is that you can store these in the refrigerator for up to one week. Whenever you feel like having them just warm them in the microwave and enjoy!!! So now you know that you can impress your guest with this finger-licking dessert by pre-preparing it some time/days before your guests are arriving and serve it at dinner time.
You can serve these brownies with coffee, tea, plain milk, or as a dessert. The best way to serve these delicious brownies is with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top and a few dashes of chocolate ganache/syrup on it to feel cafe-style tempting brownie indulgence at your home. Enjoy your best moments having these brownies with your friends and family.
You can also try other egg-free baking recipes :
Please do try this amazing dark chocolate eggless brownie recipe at home and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram to catch my latest updates.
- Salted Butter - 50 gm / half stick
- Dark Chocolate - 50 gm / ⅓ cup
- Water - 120 ml
- Sugar - 125 gm / ½ cup
- Maida - APF - 100 gm / 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 25 gm / 4 tbsp
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Baking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Walnut chopped - ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract / essence - few drops ( optional )
- Measure all ingredients.
- Heat butter and sugar in one pan. Stir well.
- Add chopped chocolate and half of the water.
- Stir continuously until chocolate and sugar melt.
- Turn off flame.
- Add rest water and let them cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat Oven / Microwave – Convection at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Strain flour, baking powder, soda, and cocoa powder.
- Grease medium size cake tin with the help of oil and flour.
- Coat nuts with flour. Remove excess flour.
- Add flour mixture and essence. Mix well using whisker.
- Add walnuts. Mix well.
- Pour batter in a medium-size greased pan.
- Tap twice to remove bubbles.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 min.
- Insert a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean your brownie is ready.
- Cool it for a while.
- Serve hot chocolate brownie with vanilla ice-cream or chocolate sauce.
How to bake a cake in cooker