Are you finding a perfect refreshing drink to satisfy your thirst on hot summer days? Then Mango Mojito definitely wins the list. It is a just a mango twist on the classic Virgin Mojito to which the mango adds a sweet and fruity dimension.
Mango Mojito is a very flavourful recipe that you can make with a magical combination of tropical sweet mangoes with the balance of lime and cooling mint. This simple recipe literally involves just blend, stir, and pour. The final garnishing with lemon wedges and mint leaves gives a 5-star restaurant made touch.
You can also try other Mango special recipes :
For more, mango related recipes click here.
For other summer special recipes click here.
- 1 lemon
- 15-20 mint leaves
- 2 ripe mangoes
- Sugar according to taste
- 1 ½ - 2 cup Sprite or Dew
- Crushed ice cubes
- Lemon slices, mango slices and chopped mint leaves for garnishing
- Wash and peel the mangoes. Make a pure. Add half a cup of water and mix well.
- Pluck out the mint leaves from the stem and chop mint leaves.
- Slice the lemon in the shape of wedges and remove the seeds.
- Put the mint leaves and lemon wedges in a jar.
- Add sugar.
- Using a spoon mash the ingredient and bash the lemons to give out their juice.
- Bruise the mint leaves.
- Ensure the sugar combined nicely.
- Add ½ cup water. Mix well.
- Strain it. Mix them with mango puree.
- Add crushed ice cubes.
- Fill ½ glass with mango extract.
- Pour sprite or dew.
- Garnish with lemon rings, mint leaves, or mango slices.
- Enjoy the refreshing mango mojito.