Mangoes are one of my all time favorite foods and the recipe today I am sharing will make yours favorite too. Yes, it’s Mexican Mango Salsa recipe. It is quick, easy to make and tastes fresh and delicious.
This healthy appetizer features tropical sweet ripe mangoes tossed with colorful crunchy veggies and spicy chilies.
It comes in a brilliant combination of sweet tangy and spicy making it a perfect summer in a bowl that we all need to just snack on at home.
Mango salsa recipe is very easy to make and it just includes chop, mix and serve steps. I guarantee it will be consumed in minutes. It is loved by everyone and a good way to impress your guests too.
It is very low in fat and oil free, best for people who are on diet as Mango salsa is a healthy snack loaded with lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
You can also customize it using Avocado, sweet corn, black beans, or cucumber.
You can also try other healthy recipes :
For Other Mango Special Recipes Click here.
Serve it with freshly baked nacho chips.
Please do try this Mango Salsa recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to catch my latest updates.
- Mango - 1 Big
- Onion - 1 small chopped
- Tomato - 1 small chopped
- Capsicum or any colored bell pepper - half chopped
- Green chilies / jalapenos - chopped according to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves - ¼ cup chopped
- Lemon juice - Juice of 2 lemons - according to taste
- Salt - according to taste
- Roasted Cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Black Pepper powder - ¼ tsp or according to taste
- Wash all the vegetables properly.
- While choosing mango for salsa, choose the firm mango. Do not take over ripe and soft mango.
- Soak mango in tap water for 30 min.
- Fine chop the vegetables.
- While chopping mangoes, please refer to the video or photo attached in a post.
- Now in a mixing bowl add chopped mangoes, tomatoes, onion, capsicum and coriander leaves.
- Add all seasoning.
- Give a nice toss.
- Adjust the taste according to your need.
- Give a rest of 10 min.
- Serve the bowl of mango salsa along with nachos chips, crackers or any of your favorite chips.
- You can also try my baked nachos chips recipe along with this. It's very easy and healthy too.