Oatmeal Banana Milk Recipe | 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Shake
What is an incredibly delicious, super easy, and healthy way to kick start with a daily allowance of Fruit and Meal? Oatmeal Banana Milk Shake!!
It is just a 3-ingredient recipe. All you need is a ripe banana, oatmeal, milk and you are all set. Blend it all until it becomes smooth and creamy.
Shakes are always my absolute favorite because they are healthy, easy, and quick to make. This Banana Oatmeal Shake recipe is filling, wholesome, loaded with nutrients, and delicious too. It is rich in Calcium, Protein, and Fiber.
This yummy Banana Oatmeal Shake is perfect for:
- Post-workout recovery
- Weight loss
This recipe is itself a go-to meal. It is a yummy filling way to nourish your body.
- Replace the regular milk with almond/soy milk for Vegan Oatmeal Banana Milkshake or Dairy-free Shake recipe.
- You can add a vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, or peanut butter depending on the taste you like.
- I have not used any sweeteners in this recipe. If you want more sweet, then you can add little sugar/honey/jaggery according to your taste.
- I am using powdered rolled oats to make this shake. You can also use Instant/Quick-cooking oats for this recipe.
- If you feel this shake is a little thick for you, then you can always add more milk and blend again.
- Always serve this Shake immediately.
Here is the video recipe of the Oatmeal Banana Shake :
Please do try my Oatmeal Banana Shake recipe and let me know how it turned out. IF you like this recipe, then rate the recipe card and share it with your friends and family. Please make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and Like my Facebook Page to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Healthy Oatmeal Banana Milkshake Sipping!!!
You can also try our other Healthy Recipes :
Here is the detailed recipe of the oatmeal banana shake :
- 2 Medium sized Banana (peeled and sliced)
- ½ - ¾ cup rolled Oats ( powdered )
- 8 – 10 almonds ( soaked and peeled )
- 2 cup Milk / Soy milk / Almond milk
- 2 tsp Sugar/Honey (optional) or according to your taste
- 2-3 Roughly chopped Almonds (for garnishing)
- Add rolled oats into the blender and blend until the oats are fine crumb size.
- Add chopped bananas, powdered oats, almonds, sugar and milk into the blender.
- Blend everything together well until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Pour the shake into a glass.
- Garnish with few chopped almonds and serve immediately.