Veg Mayonnaise Cheese Grilled Sandwich is an easy and tasty version of delicious sandwiches. All you need is some vegetables, seasoning, mayo, and cheese of your choice.
I have used veggies like carrot, capsicum, Onion, Tomato, sweet corn, etc. You can also use various other vegetables such as Red or Yellow bell papers, mushrooms, spinach, baby corns, zucchini, etc. You can choose herbs as per your taste. I added salt, pepper, and dash of pizza seasoning. Add some flavorful or plain mayo and load it with lots of cheese.
During this quarantine days, you can make this delicious Veg Mayonnaise Cheese Grilled Sandwich in your way and enjoy them with your family members.
You can also try our other quick and easy recipes :
- Bread Slices – 16 – 18
- Butter / Ghee
- Capsicum – 1 medium size chopped
- Onion – 1 medium size chopped
- Tomato – 1 medium size chopped
- Carrot - 1 medium size chopped
- Boiled sweet corn – ½ cup
- Fresh coriander – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Salt according to taste – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Pizza seasoning / Italian seasoning – according to taste
- Mayonnaise or sandwich spread – 2 tbsp
- Grated cheese – ½ cup
- In one large mixing bowl, add all chopped vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper powder according to taste.
- You can sprinkle any Italian seasoning like pizza seasoning at this stage. ( optional )
- Give a nice mix.
- Add 2 tbsp of plain your flavored mayonnaise or sandwich spread.
- Mix well.
- Add ½ cup of grated processed cheese or your choice of cheese.
- Mix well.
- Here the stuffing of our sandwich is ready.
- Spread butter on any one side of bread slices.
- Take 2 bread slices. Spread 2 tbsp of stuffing on one and cover the slice with another one.
- Same way prepare all sandwiches.
- Now apply some butter or ghee and grill using a sandwich maker.
- You can also grill it on tawa. On the slow flame grill, those until you get the nice golden-brown crust.
- We love the tawa grill sandwiches.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.