Kiwi and Paneer Salad | Kiwi and Indian Cottage Cheese Salad | Healthy Kiwi and Paneer Salad Recipe
A healthy Kiwi and Paneer Salad is a delicious Fruit-Veggie combination salad. It is rich in protein, which makes salad best for refreshing days.
Kiwi and Indian Cottage Cheese Salad Recipe is easy to make salad recipe. In a mixing bowl, prepare a dressing of olive oil, lemon, garlic, salt, black pepper powder, oregano, and sesame seeds. Add chopped kiwi, onion, cucumber, and Paneer, and toss it well until the dressing is evenly coated. Exotic and Refreshing Salad is ready to be served.
Kiwi is a fruit native to China. It is also called Chinese Gooseberry that is tart-sour in taste. Kiwi can be eaten raw (with skin), as juice, or in several baking preparations and cake decorations. It is high in dietary fiber and vitamin C.
Paneer or Indian Cottage Cheese is one of my favorite ingredients that you can always find in my home. It is high in protein, rich in folate, and has low sodium content. Always use a homemade or good quality store-bought fresh paneer in this recipe.
Kiwi Paneer Salad is a low-calorie healthy salad helpful for people to lose weight. It tastes refreshing. Paneer in it keeps your tummy filling for a long time.
- You can add a few chopped nuts like peanuts, almonds, walnuts, or cashews if you like crunch in the salad.
- Dry fruits like raisins, cranberry, dates blend well with Kiwi Paneer salad.
- For Vegan variation, replace Paneer with Tofu.
- You can add fresh fruits like Strawberry, Banana, Pomegranate, or Mango.
- Replace Thyme or Mint instead of Oregano.
- Serve it immediately with any meal as a side dish to enjoy its freshness. You can also serve it chilled or at room temperature.
- Eat Kiwi salad for breakfast, snack, brunch, light lunch, or dinner. Pack for your tiffin/lunch box too.
- Prepare this salad for small parties and celebrations.
Here is the video recipe of the Kiwi and Paneer Salad Recipe :
You may also like some more healthy recipes from Zeel’s Kitchen :
- Chole Salad | Kabuli Chana Salad Recipe
- Roasted Beetroot Salad | Roasted Beetroot Salad Recipe
- Chana Chaat | Indian Black Chickpeas Chaat Recipe
- for more healthy diet recipes please click here.
Do try this healthy weight-loss salad recipe, and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you like this recipe, then share it with your friends and family and rate the recipe card. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the recipe card of the Kiwi and Paneer Salad Recipe :
- Kiwi - 2, chopped
- Onion - 1, chopped
- Cucumber - 1, chopped
- Paneer / Feta cheese - ½ cup, crumbled or grated
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 2-3 clove
- Lemon - 1 or more, as per taste
- Black pepper powder - as per taste
- Salt - as per taste
- Oregano / Thyme - ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds - 1 tsp or more
- In a mixing bowl, add olive oil.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Grate garlic.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano as per your taste.
- Add sesame seeds.
- Mix all together very well.
- Add chopped onion, cucumber, and kiwi.
- Toss well.
- Add grated / crumbled paneer.
- Gently mix.
- Adjust the salt and lemon before serving.
- Serve immediately.