Vegan Broccoli Soup | Dairy-free Broccoli Soup | Creamy Broccoli Soup without Milk Recipe
If you are looking for a healthy and tasty soup recipe, which is interesting and new, then this Vegan Broccoli Soup recipe is for you. Here I am sharing with you a Dairy-free or Vegan Cream of Broccoli soup without using cream!
In Vegan Broccoli soup, I achieved the creaminess by adding a potato instead of cream. This soup is tasty and flavourful with lovely green color and thick-creamy consistency. I made it with Broccoli, Potato, Onion, Garlic, Olive oil, water or veg stock, salt, and black pepper powder.
Broccoli is a green color vegetable (shape like cauliflower). It is high in nutrients like Iron, Potassium, Fiber, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin C, and K.
We can call Broccoli a healthy food because it boosts immunity, reduces cancer risk, improves bone health, aids digestion, improves skin health, reduces inflammation, protects cardiovascular health, and reduces the risk of diabetes.
While Buying Broccoli, look for Broccoli that is dark green, young, tight, and firm. Avoid buying those which have spots and discoloration.
I am sure that you might be having a list of new year resolutions where eating healthy and a good lifestyle is your priority. If you want to shed your extra kilos, then I suggest you include this soup in your diet.
This Vegan Broccoli Soup is:
- Healthy for your heart
- Low in calories
- Provide warmth to our body during winter days
- Vegan, Keto, and Gluten-Free
- Filling and satisfying
For Dieting, Salads and Smoothies are good while Soup and Veggie Bowls are best to eat during winters.
This Vegan Broccoli soup recipe is quick and easy where there is no compromise on taste. You can make this soup when you want to eat something light of stomach and filling on a tiring weekday or office hours.
Serving and Garnishing:
Garnish it with some sauteed veggies, cheese shreds, crumbled tofu, granola, chopped nuts, or freshly ground pepper powder.
Serve this Cream of Broccoli soup hot/warm with garlic bread, toasted bread, breadsticks, bruschetta, veggie bowls, or croutons.
Here is the video recipe of the Vegan Broccoli Soup Recipe :
You may also like some more healthy recipes from Zeel’s Kitchen :
- Kiwi and Paneer Salad | Kiwi and Indian Cottage Cheese Salad
- Chole Salad | Kabuli Chana Salad Recipe
- Roasted Beetroot Salad | Roasted Beetroot Salad Recipe
- for more healthy diet recipes please click here.
Do try this healthy Vegan Broccoli Soup recipe at your home. I am sure you will enjoy it. Let me know how it turned out in the comments section and if you like this recipe, then rate the recipe card.
Share this yummy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe with your family and friends. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the recipe card of the Vegan Broccoli Soup Recipe :
- Broccoli florets and stem - 2-3 cup, chopped
- Potato - 1 large, chopped
- Onion - 1, chopped
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves, chopped
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp, as per taste
- Vegetable Stock / Freshwater - 2-3 cup
- I prefer to blanch my floral vegetables before using them in my recipe.
- You can skip this step.
- In a saucepan boil the water.
- When water is boiling, add salt and chopped broccoli.
- Boil for 2 minutes and turn of the flame.
- Strain them and keep them aside.
- In a pot or cooker, add olive oil.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Saute for a min.
- Add chopped onion.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped potato and blanched broccoli.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add vegetable stock or freshwater.
- Cook for 15 - 20 minutes or until vegetables is completely cooked.
- Even you can pressure cook it for 2-3 whistles.
- Let it cool down.
- Once cooled down, make a puree in a food processor until rich creamy soup consistency.
- Or blend it using an electric blender and strain it using a soup strainer.
- Garnish it with your fav granola or chopped nuts and grated tofu.
- Serve hot with your fav meal.