A wholesome healthy and very simple and quick breakfast option. Not only that, this ragi besan chilla are high on nutrition and often are a complete meal.
Me and my daughter just love the besan chilla. So here I tried a different version of besan chilla. A great combination of ragi and besan with loads of vegetables makes this recipe a perfect start for a day.
Enjoy this ragi besan chilla with curd or chutney of your recipe.
Here is the detailed recipe. Enjoy Cooking Ragi Besan Chilla.
Servings : 4 – 6
Preparation time : 30 min
Cooking time : 10 min
- Ragi flour – 1/3 cup
- Besan – 1/3 cup
- Onion – 1 fine chopped
- Carrot – 1 grated
- Methi leaves – ½ cup chopped
- Ginger garlic chilli paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds – 2 tsp
- Salt according to taste
- Curd – ¼ cup
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Oil for roasting
- In a mixing bowl, add ragi and besan flour.
- Add all vegetables of your choice.
- Add ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Add all dry spices and salt.
- Add sesame seeds.
- Add curd. Add water mix well.
- Keep it aside for 30 min. ( optional )
- Spread a scoop of better evenly on hot non-stick tawa.
- Spread some oil.
- Cover and cook. Flip when cooked.
- Again coven and cook till done. Same way prepare all chilla.
- Serve hot Ragi Besan Chilla with green chutney.