What is an incredibly delicious, super easy and healthy way to start with daily allowance of Fruit and Meal ? Oatmeal Banana Shake!! All you need is a ripe banana, oatmeal, milk and you are all set.
This Banana Oatmeal Shake is rich in Calcium, Protein and Fiber. You can have this yummy 3-ingredient Banana Oatmeal Shake for your post-workout recovery, in breakfast, for weight loss or just want a yummy filling way to nourish your body.
Replace the regular milk with almond milk or soy milk for Vegan Oatmeal Banana Milk Shake or Dairy free Shake.
Happy healthy Oatmeal Banana Milkshake Sipping!!!
You can also try our other Healthy Recipes :
Here is the detailed recipe for healthy shake :
- 2 Medium sized Banana (peeled and sliced)
- ½ - ¾ cup rolled Oats ( powdered )
- 8 – 10 almonds ( soaked and peeled )
- 2 cup Milk / Soy milk / Almond milk
- 2 tsp Sugar/Honey (optional) or according to your taste
- 2-3 Roughly chopped Almonds (for garnishing)
- Add rolled oats into the blender and blend until the oats are fine crumb size.
- Add chopped bananas, powdered oats, almonds, sugar and milk into the blender.
- Blend everything together well until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Pour the shake into a glass.
- Garnish with few chopped almonds and serve immediately.