Corn Carrot Apple Salad | Corn Carrot Apple Salad Recipe
Today I am here to share one easy, tasty and healthy salad recipe. This recipe is something different than the regular salad recipe. Corn Carrot Apple salad Recipe is a delicious combination of corn, carrot, and apple with a healthy dressing.
Here is the video recipe of the Corn Carrot Apple Salad :
How I get the idea of making this unique salad recipe is interesting. I am crazy over salads. Whenever I am running out of time or on a light diet, I choose tummy filler salad. But this time, I was running out of the most common salad ingredients. So I got a chance to try something new salad recipe.
In this Corn Carrot Apple Salad Recipe, I prefer to add finely chopped vegetables. Apart from the main three ingredients, I added finely chopped cabbage and capsicum in minimal quantity. These two vegetables gave a nice crunch and color contrast to this Corn Carrot and Apple Salad Recipe.
I love to add fresh dressings in salad recipes from my kitchen. I choose healthy dressings over packaged salad dressing. In this recipe, the core taste of the main ingredients is sweet. So I decided to pair this salad with fresh homemade curd. I added few spoons of curd to this recipe to balance the overall taste. Homemade curd gives a tangy taste to any salad recipe. I seasoned this salad recipe with salt and black pepper powder. Lastly, I added fresh coriander leaves and served immediately.
I also posted interesting salad recipes like Kiwi Paneer Salad, Chole Salad, Roasted beetroot salad, Corn salad, Black chana chaat etc. These recipes are best for people who want to lose weight. If you are looking for sustainable diet advice, consult Dietician Priyanka Bhawlakar.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of corn, carrot, and apple as per preference.
- Add tomato or cucumber just before servings, or remove the center part to avoid moisture in the salad.
- In this salad, feel free to play around as per your taste like:
- Add Feta Cheese, crumbled paneer, or tofu to make it protein-rich.
- Veggies like-tomato, beetroot, cucumber, lettuce.
- Fruits like pomegranate, avocado, pineapple.
- Nuts like cashews, almonds, walnuts, peanuts.
- Grated garlic, lemon juice, chopped mint leaves, and herbs of your choice
- Add seasoning and dressing at the time of servings only else the salad will turn soggy.
- Serve this salad with soup or starter of your choice.
- Serve with some baked nacho chips. Click here for a healthy nacho recipe.
- You can make a Corn Carrot Apple Slaw sandwich out of it.
- Spread it on the sourdough slice and enjoy it as an open sandwich.
You may also like more salad recipes :
Do not forget to checkoout more Corn recipes :
I hope you all will try my healthy Corn Carrot Apple Salad recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you like this recipe, then share it with your friends and family and rate the recipe card. Please make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Subscribe my YouTube channel, and Like my Facebook Page to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the complete recipe card of the Corn Carrot Apple Salad :
- Boiled sweet corn - 1 cup
- Carrot - 2 medium, fine chopped
- Apple - 1 large, fine chopped
- Cabbage - ¼ cup, finely chopped, optional
- Capsicum - 1 small, finely chopped, optional
- Fresh curd - 3 - 4 tbsp as per preferences
- Salt - as per taste
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp, as per taste
- Coriander leaves - handful, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add corn kernels.
- Add chopped Carrot. Alternatively, you can grate them as well.
- Add chopped apple.
- Add chopped cabbage and capsicum.
- Mix everything well.
- Add 3 - 4 tbsp of fresh curd.
- Add salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix well.
- Adjust the taste if required.
- Add more curd if required.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve immediately.