Sweet Potato and Paneer Tikki Recipe | Shakarakand and Paneer Tikki for Vrat
Tikkis are the tastiest and delicious street food in India. Today I am sharing the healthy version of falahari tikki recipe – Sweet Potato and Paneer Tikki Recipe.
To prepare the healthy Sweet Potato and Paneer Tikki, add boiled and mashed sweet potatoes, grated homemade paneer, ginger, chili, coriander leaves, mint leaves, and seasoning in the mixing bowl. Add roasted peanut powder. Give a nice mix. Shape them into tikkis and roast them on the skillet. Serve warm with curd and chutney of your choice.
Do you believe this sweet potato and paneer tikki is a satvik and falahari recipe? You can enjoy them during your fasting days. So during this Holy month of Shravan, you are looking for healthy vrat recipes, then must try this easy and healthy Shakkargand and Paneer Tikki. You can also try moraiyo, falahari kadhi, rajgira sheera, peanut chikki, muskmelon smoothie, sabudana khichadi, etc.
Are you on your weight management journey? You are missing the street style aloo tikkis, right? Then this sweet potato and paneer tikki is for you only!! Do try and share your views in the comments. You can also try black chana chaat, makhana bhel, chaat style corn and paneer salad, roasted vegetables with hung curd dip, etc
This sweet potato and paneer tikki is healthy, why? No doubt the sweet potato is a superfood and highly nutritious, also paneer and peanuts are rich in protein and other minerals. Below are some health benefits of Sweet Potatoes :
- Improves gut health
- Good source of fibers and antioxidants
- Good for diabetics
- Rich in Vit A, Good for eyes, skin, and hair
- Boost the immunity
- Helps in weight management
Here is the video recipe of the Sweet Potato and Paneer Tikki Recipe :
You may also like to try other healthy recipes :
- Paneer Chilla Recipe | Besan Paneer Chilla Recipe
- Multigrain Idli Recipe | Sorghum Ragi and Rice Idli Recipe
- Rajma Salad | Kidney Bean Salad
- For more recipes, click here
If you like this Sabudana Vada recipe, then rate the recipe card and share this recipe with your friends and family. Please make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and Like my Facebook Page to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!! Happy Cooking!
Here is the recipe card of the Sweet Potato and Paneer Tikki Recipe :
- Sweet potatoes - 3 - 4 nos / 500 gms, boiled
- Paneer - made from 500 ml of milk / 100 gms, grated
- Roasted peanut powder - 4 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Dry mango powder - ½ - 1 tsp, as per taste
- Green chili - 3 - 4, as per taste
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Coriander leaves - ½ cup, chopped
- Mint leaves - a handful, chopped
- Salt - 1 tsp, as per taste
- Ghee / Oil - for cooking
- Wash the sweet potatoes properly and boil them for 2 whistles.
- Once pressure is released, peel them and roughly mash them.
- Make a paste of ginger and chilies.
- Add mashed sweet potatoes, grated paneer, ginger-chili paste, peanut powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, salt, coriander leaves, and mint leaves in the mixing bowl.
- Mix nicely. Make sure salt and spices are combined well.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal parts.
- Grease the hands and shape them into tight tikkis.
- Heat the skillet and grease it.
- Arrange the tikkis and spread some oil on the sides.
- Roast them on a slow flame until they get a nice brown crust.
- Once tikkis are cooked from one side, flip them and roast the other side.
- Remove them onto a plate.
- Serve warm Sweet Potatoes and Paneer Tikkis with curd and chutney of your choice.