Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe | Sugar-free Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe
Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe is a wholesome and weight-loss breakfast recipe. It is a thick, nutty, and naturally sweetened smoothie recipe.
Choose good quality naturally ripe mangoes. To make my smoothie thick and nutty – I have soaked oats and chia seeds in milk for 30 min. To add more nutrition values to my mango smoothie, I added powdered almonds. Almonds can be replaced by almond butter or nuts of your choice. Make a smoothie and serve fresh or chilled.
If you are a smoothie lover, try the sugar-free muskmelon smoothie recipe and oatmeal banana shake recipe from my blog.
For “Vegan Mango Chia Smoothie” Recipe, use soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.
Mango is the king of fruits and superfood of the summer season. Mango is rich in fiber, antioxidants, Vit ( C, A, E, K, B5), and other minerals. So it is a healthy, tasty, and versatile ingredient. We can make lots of healthy dishes out of mangoes. Try my mango salsa recipe with baked healthy nacho chips.
Chia seeds are high in fiber, protein, omega – 3, antioxidants, etc. Chia seeds in this recipe convert a regular mango smoothie into a super healthy weight-loss smoothie recipe. Same way, almonds, and oats add their nutrition values and make this smoothie wholesome and keep your stomach full for a longer time.
- To reduce the heat of mangoes, soak them in water for 20-30 minutes.
- To make Vegan Smoothie replace milk with soy milk, coconut milk, or almond milk.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of milk as per liking.
- Oats, almonds, and chia seeds will give a nice thick texture and make this smoothie more healthy.
Serving Suggestions :
While serving, add one or more below-mentioned ingredients as per your preference or availability :
- Chopped mangoes, banana slices, or any other fresh fruit
- Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds.
- Chopped almonds, pistachios, walnuts, pecan, etc.
- Dried fruits like raisins, fig, plum, cranberries, blueberries, etc
Here is the video recipe of the Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe :
You may also like to try such healthy diet recipe:
You may also love to try more Summer Special recipes:
Do try this healthy weight-loss smoothie recipe, and let me know how it turned out in the comments section. If you like this Sugar-free Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe, then share it with your friends and family and rate the recipe card. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to catch my latest updates. Stay healthy and Safe. Happy Cooking!!!
Here is the recipe card of the Mango Chia Smoothie Recipe :
Mango Chia Smoothie | Sugar-free Mango Chia Smoothie
Author: Zeel Patel
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Ripe Mango - 2 cup, fresh or frozen
- Milk / Soy Milk / Coconut Milk / Almond Milk - 1 cup or as per liking
- Chia seeds - 1 tbsp
- Oats - ¼ cup
- Almonds - 10 - 12, powdered or Almond butter - 1 tbsp
- Honey / Ripe Banana - as per taste, optional
- In a mixing bowl, add milk of your choice.
- Add oats and chia seeds.
- Mix well and let them soak for at least 30 min.
- Take 2 cups of ripe mangos. Add soaked oats and chia seeds, powdered almonds, or almond butter.
- Add honey or one ripe banana as per taste. If mangoes are sweet enough, skip it.
- Make a smoothie out of it.
- Garnish with mango pieces, chia seeds, nuts, seeds, or dried fruits of your choice.
- Serve fresh or chilled.
To reduce the heat of mangoes, soak them in water for 20-30 minutes.
To make Vegan Mango Chia Smoothie replace milk with soy milk, coconut milk, or almond milk.
Increase or decrease the quantity of milk as per liking.
Oats, almonds, and chia seeds will give a nice thick texture to Smoothie.